Rabu, 18 November 2020

Conditional Type 3

 


Conditional sentences are sentences in English to express wishes, hopes and prejudices.


Conditional Type 3 is used for a sentence which implies something that has happened.


Using the formula:

If + Past perfect + Future perfect


Can also use:

Future perfect + If + Past perfect


Example:

1. If i had money, I would have come to concert

2. I would have better score if i had studied

3. If I have time I would went with you

4. I would have eaten if i had felt hungry

5. If I had gotten better I would eat much


Example Video:



Exercice:




2 komentar:

  1. hello ismi I have read your blog. I think your blog has an interesting theme. your explanation is clear, I understand what you want to say. don't forget to visit my blog

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello ismi,your blog is so complete and interesting!Thank you. this is very helpful

    BalasHapus