Selasa, 21 Juli 2020

ASKING AND GIVING SUGGESTION AND OFFERING TO DO SOMETHING

SUGGESTIONS AND OFFERING

ASKING AND GIVING SUGGESTION AND OFFERING TO DO SOMETHING

Assalamualaikum, Hello everyone, I'm official. I will explain about giving and offering to do something. I will explain it briefly.In everyday life we ​​certainly give or receive advice from others. Therefore, let's study.

ASKING AND GIVING SUGGESTION

Suggest means to give a suggestion that is ti introduce or propose an idea or a plan for someone's consideration. Suggestions are abstract and can be in form of solutions, advice, plan and idea.

Example of suggest to do something:


Ismi: Hi Nadila! Where are you going?

Nadila: I want to go to the bookstore, there's something I have to buy

Ismi: You should wear a mask when you go out and don't forget that you 
should keep distant with others okey

Nadila: Well thanks for reminding me.


Ismi: You're welcome

There an example video



Conclusion:

You should wear a mask when you go out and don't forget that you 
should keep distant with others okey (giving sugestion)

Well thanks for reminding me.(responding to suggestion)


OFFERING TO DO SOMETHING

Offer means to give something pshycal or abstract to someone, which can be taken as a give or trade. Offer can be given in terms of food, money, solutions, friendship or a bargain. It can be taken or refused.

Example of Offer to do something:


Nadila        :   Where do you want to go with all those paper ?

Ismi             :   i want to go to the teacher office

Nadila        :   It looks like you're having a trouble. Would you like me to help you ?

Ismi             :   No, thanks for the offers. I will bring it by myself.

There an example video




Conclusion:

Would you like me to help you ? (giving offers)


No, thanks for the offers. I will bring it by myself.(responding to offers)

Short is not that you can understand with my explanation and do not forget to apply it in everyday life. See you on the next blog and thank you for stopping by my blog. Wasalamualaikum.wr.wb


1 komentar:

  1. your blog is very interesting. You are cool. it's just that you should add a little image to make it more beautiful

    BalasHapus